Oil is the lifeblood of any machine, no matter the make or the model.
This O’Donnell James Solutions Ltd managed service is used across all major industrial sectors and covers the supply of the oil sample kits, together with return postage and includes full analysis, reporting and trending. Your sample is usually available next working day, with faster same day turnaround available on request. Conducted at our partners state-of-the-art laboratory, our oil sampling service tests for metal and water contamination, abrasive wear, viscosity, acidity and cleanliness. This not only allows us to accurately predict its remaining life, but also enables us to identify any changes in component condition and highlight wear trends.
- Reduced maintenance costs – servicing equipment when it needs to be serviced, rather than sticking to a rigid service schedule, significantly reduces life cycle costs.
- Minimise the risk of serious accidents – identifying potential faults early significantly reduces the risk of catastrophic failure and the possibility of operator injury.
- Optimise equipment life – fluid analysis protects vital components from unnecessary wear and tear, prolonging equipment life.
- Scheduled repair and maintenance – analysing fluids allows you to keep a close eye on the condition of vital components and schedule repairs and maintenance around your operations, reducing any unscheduled downtime and its associated costs.
- Extend oil life – changing oil based on its condition, instead of periodically, ensures that you get maximum value from every litre used and minimises the cost of disposal.
- Reduce waste and environmental impact – only changing fluids when they need replacing helps to reduce waste and the impact it may have on the environment.
Our cost effective oil sampling and analysis services can be the difference between a minor repair and a major failure, which can be extremely expensive.